10/01/2012

Anatomicals 'Don't just clean it woman, scrub it' body scrub

Photobucket

This product is part of my little Anatomicals haul I made a while ago. I was looking for a good body scrub, I wanted to test some of the Anatomicals products and for quite a reasonable price (around €5) i got the Don't just clean it woman, scrub it body scrub. It comes in a 200ml tube; in the swatch below you can see it consistency and colour.

Photobucket

While I have nothing to say about the efficiency of this scrub (it works well for my skin; as for the face cleanser I reviewed here, it doesnt leave my skin dry and it cleanses deeply), I have something to criticize: its smell. It's not that good. Well, in fact it reminds me of a medicine I used to take when I had sore throat as a little kid. That's the only bad thing I have to say about this product. I'd definitely buy it again, but they have to do something about the smell !!

1 comment:

  1. The name is funny, lol. Sorry to hear about the poopy smell! >:( I hope that they fix that!

    ReplyDelete