24/01/2012

Glossybox January 2012

I was very happy to receive my first Glossybox ever yesterday. I was really unsure about subscribing last month because €10 a month is a bit expensive, but I decided to give it a try in the end!

Remember that I live in Italy so this is the Italian version of the Glossybox.

Photobucket

The thing I loved the most is the packaging. January 2012 Glossybox is not pale pink and black but bright pink!

Photobucket

I got samples of Everline Beauty Therapy Moisturizing Shampoo, Nourishing Mask and Shining Elisir; a Kryolan Classic lipstick (a very bright pink shade, I can't remember the code) and two Layla Bijou nail polish minis (a french manicure duo).

Photobucket

I like the items I got. I really want to test out the hair products, but it'll be a problem if I like them because I've never found any Everline products in local stores. The Layla nail polishes look lovely, I often use pastels so I'm happy I got them. As for the lipstick, it's a 'Barbie' shade which is a bit too blue for me and tends to look fluorescent on me! I'll find a way to wear it anyway! 

Photobucket

I think I'll stick with Glossybox because I really like the idea of getting surprise boxes every month. I would spend €10 euros a month on make-up anyway, so after all it's not a huge expense. Let's see what I'll get next month though, and then I'll decide! 

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool! :D Lovely box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a cool one like that here. the closest is the myglam box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures :)
    Love the box :)
    Live your blog :)
    Subbed :)

    Please check out mine http://www.babyangelwings.co.uk

    Lots of Love,
    Sara
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a Spanish blogger! I love your blog and this post! I have sent you an email :D Please, check it :D
    Thanks!! A lot of hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete