08/01/2012

Some mail love #3

I was so pleased to receive the swap I did with a lovely girl from South Korea. Here's what I got from her!
All the items are brand new because I had the chance to choose them for myself. I've been wanting these items forever, but before discovering the existence of swaps I basically had no access to them!

Photobucket

The item I craved for the most was the Skinfood BB cream, which I can't wait to use. The Lioele lipstick I wanted to try as well. It turned up it's a bit too orangey for my skintone, but it doesnt matter, I'll find a way to use it.

Photobucket
Skinfood Good Afternoon BB Cream Peach Green Tea

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lioele Real Vivid Matte Lipstick #3 Peach

Photobucket
Tonymoly: Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #06 Orange

Probably the item I was expecting the less is the TonyMoly lipgloss - I chose it only because it looked so kawaii, but I found out it's probably the product I like the most out of the whole box. It gives a really pretty natural colour on the lips and I find it perfect for daily use. I've been looking for a product like this for ages! I'm really curious to find the other products from the same line.

Photobucket
Skinfood Royal Honey Hydro cream sample, Missha The Style Nail Polish (CR003), Lioele Pure White Skin and Pure White Emulsion samples, Baviphat lip tint

The girl I swapped with was so nice to throw in some extras, like some Lioele and Skinfood samples, a Missha nail polish (it's already on my nails!!) and a Baviphat liptint. The samples I'll have to google because the words on them are in Korean LOL
I really like the Missha nail polish, such a pretty colour. The bottle has a strange shape and the applicator brush is so large that you need to wipe it only once on your nail to fully cover it O: it can be comfortable but you have to be very, very precise. Anyway you'll see it in the review I'll do soon (:
I've never tried liptints so I was happy to get one. I tried it once and I quite liked the result. I definitely have to expand my knowledge on this subject!

2 comments:

  1. hello!
    I can't give to you the entries in my giveaway because you aren't a follower and don't publish the giveaway in one of your blogs.
    If you decide to follow me and publish it, please leave other coment and I give all the entries to you.
    kisses beauty!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:) i was wandering if you did the reviews for all that items:)i also ordered a few thing (korean babys things)and in about 10-15 days you can see the swatches on: http://prettiemeup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete