06/02/2012

Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek OR302 Apricot Macaron

As I told you in one of my last posts, the Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek blush was part of a swap I did with a girl who lives in Hong Kong. This was a custom purchase swap - this means I had the possibility to ask her to buy certain products for me, so I decided a few brands I wanted to try and I checked their websites. Majolica Majorca was probably the make-up brand I wanted to try the most because I've always been attracted by pretty packaging! When my little brother saw this blush, he said it looked like a macaron and I think he's right!

Photobucket

Look at the inside - isnt it the cutest blush you've ever seen?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Quality wise, as the name Apricot says, this blush comes in a peachy shade. It gives a natural effect on my light skin tone and I'm quite happy with it because I don't like unnatural cheeks.

Photobucket

I don't know exactly how much this product costs because as I told you I got it in a swap, but you can find it on Ebay at about $18. Which is not exactly the cheapest price ever, but Majolica Majorca is part of Shiseido anyway, so you have to expect it's a bit pricey.

1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace, it's very cute! I would also like to invite you to enter my Valentines Day Giveaway.

    Http://splashkouture.blogspot.com

    xoxo- Crissy

    ReplyDelete