13/03/2012

Tarte LipSurgence in Flashy

I received a Tarte LipSurgence liptint in Flashy in a swap with an American girl about a month and a half ago but I completely forgot to post about it here :P

Photobucket

"Earth engineered from a proprietary blend of plant bio-nutrients, our LipSurgence technology quickly absorbs into the skin delivering a surge of moisture on a cellular level, effectively and naturally increasing skin's water content for a 'plumped up' appearance. The result is naturally fuller, healthier lips without any irritation or stinging."

Also, Tarte LipSurgence liptints contain Jojoba seed oil, peppermint oil, vitamin C and E. Isn't that great?

Photobucket

When I swapped for this product, I didn't know what to expect; but when I received it, I was surprised by its quality. I should have known though, Tarte is famous for that!
The creamy, sheer texture has a plumping but natural effect on my lips. The shade is a beautiful glittered mauve one. Unfortunately, Tarte is not sold in Italy but I will do everything to get my hands on the other LipSurgence shades!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous pink, but would be too flashy for me. I own Perky, Exposed and Hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one from my birchbox and I have used it, in the past two days and I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete