14/04/2012

Ansley Show Hot Dual Volume Mascara

I got this Ansley Hot Dual Volume mascara about a month ago from Glow & Glamour but I only had the time to properly test it just in the past few days! Let's have a look at it :)

Photobucket

The little box looks very nice. I'm convinced black packaging always makes make-up look more expensive haha! The actual packaging of the mascara is quite chunky and a bit too big. It's very simple and not that practical - I never know which is the side of the mascara and which of the primer!

Photobucket

I've always been a bit skeptical about mascaras like this, I mean with primers. I found out they don't work much on me, this one particularly. If you apply it before the actual mascara, you get exactly the same effect as not applying it!
This product has a big applicator that you have to use carefully if you want to put your mascara properly. If you're a bit skilled, you can definitely make this mascara work and make your lashes look way longer.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm also quite skeptical about these kinds of mascaras. I think the wand is much more important than the formula. Still, it seems like a fairly good mascara with or without the base coat :)

    ReplyDelete