26/04/2012

GEO Blue Twin Circle Lenses

About a month ago I received a pair of GEO Blue Twin circle lens from Lens Circle, and I'm so sorry to had them waiting for so long! Anyway I'm ready to review the lenses now! The lenses came in a very trashy leopard print pouch ;) not exactly my style but I'll find a use for it anyway. Lens Circle also included a lens care instruction card, which I think is very handy for people who are trying circle lenses for the first time! 
The diameter of the Blue Twin lenses is not huge, it's approximately as big as my iris; that makes it look more natural. These lenses would look very nice on me if they weren't so curved! The high base curve makes the obnoxious "frog eye" effect as many other lenses do on me, unfortunately. Maybe they would fit almond-shaped eyes better. Comfort wise, they're pretty average; the fact that they're not very big makes them easier to wear. Design-wise, they're nothing special; those who are not looking for eye enlargement in a lens could be ok with this lens.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Blue Twin Circle Lens
Diameter: 14.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: Plano (0.00)
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc.
Price: $32.95

Photobucket
this eyeshot is creepy!


1 comment: