13/07/2012

Oasap Vintage 3 Way Fold clutch

Photobucket

You will have probably heard of Oasap, I know, but as always I'm late on the bandwagon! For those of you who don't know what I-m talking about, Oasap is a high-street fashion online store that offers clothing, bags, jewelry and more. They have a cool way of promoting themselves, which is by offering bloggers a certain amount of cash to spend on their website in exchange of blog posts. Who says no to nice free clothes and accessories? No one. At least I didn't!

Photobucket

With the first cash credits, I decided to get something I couldn't go wrong with: a bag. I chose the Vintage 3 Way Fold clutch in Apricot, a light leather shade. I received my order after 8 days (and that's quick shipping in my book. Sometimes I have to wait up to one month to receive packages.. silly Italian mail system). The clutch came carefully packed in a white protection bag. 

Details
Length: 28cm
Height: 18cm
Width: 4cm
Long Strap Lenth: 95cm
Short Strap Length: 17cm

Photobucket

I think it's a great bag for summer. It's not too bulky but not too small (I can easily fit my phone, my keys, my huge wallet and a pack of paper tissues in it); you can wear it in three different ways as it comes with a wrist band and a detachable shoulder strap, and since it's a light colour it goes with basically everything. It's perfect for both daytime and nighttime, in fact I'm planning to bring it with me for my upcoming trip to Florence! 

Photobucket

The only thing that's not completely practical is the closure: if you put something too big in the clutch, it'll take you a few seconds to get to close it! Also, if you're not a fan of this shade, this clutch is available in black, brown, green, ivory and pink. 

Photobucket

If you're a blogger or you have a popular Chictopia or Lookbook.nu account, you can join Oasap here or you could leave your email in a comment below, so I can invite you! :)

Photobucket

1 comment: