04/09/2012

Etude House Blooming Lips-Talk

Ever since I started to be interested in Asian make-up, I considered Etude House Blooming Lips-Talk the cutest looking lipstick. The product is housed in a light pink bullet with a little bow at the front, which is the cutest thing ever! I just love how this lipstick looks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The code of the shade I chose is OR202 - it has a name as well, but unfortunately I can't read Korean :( When I chose it, I was aware that product swatches on online websites are often not too reliable. As soon as I saw what the colour was IRL I feared that it would show peach on my lips, a colour that doesn't particularly suit my skintone. Luckily, it looks as a light orange *with a hint* of peach; it's a nice summery shade.

Photobucket

The texture is creamy and moisturizing at first, but it will start to feel dry after an hour or so; you might want to reapply just to give the lips that shiny look again.
The product has a faint fruity scent and it didn't bother me at all.
Etude House Blooming Lips-Talk retails for about $11.00, which is a good price for a lipstick. I really liked this lipstick and next time I have the chance I will definitely try more shades! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. The colour is nice, even though I'm not a fan of orangey shades. :) The swatch on your lips look like they're different colours though. :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's true haha! probably because of my very pigmented lips and the lighting!

      Delete
  2. Wow, it looks so red though! Super deceiving! What I do like though is that the swatch on the box is quite accurate to how the tube is and how it looks on my lips as well (for me at least). And I agree, moisturizing at first but drying later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, at least that swatch is close to reality.
      It dries up pretty quickly, not a nice feeling :/

      Delete
  3. Love the pictures you took from that Lipstick! I was a bit interest in those Lipsticks since I saw the CM from SHINee ...now I m thinking to get one XDD


    (Ps. I mholding a Givea...well it's more like a challenge. If you are interest in a Skin79 BB Cream feel free to enter : http://darkyberryish.blogspot.com/2012/09/open-most-hated-bb-creamskin79-vip-gold.html)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're very nice lipsticks! I suggest you pick RD302 or RD304 :)

      Delete