03/10/2012

Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette

Last week I visited my local Sephora after a long time, and I had some pleasant surprises. They are slowly introducing brands that have been popular overseas for years now, such as Urban Decay, OPI and Sally Hansen, but also the UK drugstore brand Sleek! I couldn't help myself from getting the i-Divine Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette.

Photobucket

The packaging is of course sleek - it's black, thin and lightweight. For this reason, I would be a bit scared to carry it in my handbag, but I'm not used to have make-up with me during the day.

Photobucket

The palette comes with a huge mirror -which is always handy- and a long sponge applicator. The dimension of a single pan is about that of a €1 coin (1,5cm diameter). 
The thing that convinced me to get this palette is that it comes with twelve matte eyeshadows, which is very hard to find - unless you're not looking for a drugstore product! All the eyeshadows in this palette are highly pigmented and easy to work with. I absolutely love the neutrals in this palette (the last two in the first row, #1, #2, #3 and #4 in the second row) and I'm definitely going to make the most out of it. I only paid €9,90 for this product and I don't regret it! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Orbit, Ink, Highness, Noir, Dune, Pillow Talk
Thunder, Maple, Flesh, Paper bag, Villan, Fern

5 comments:

  1. I love this palette <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks gorgeous! ughh i always wanted to try Sleek!

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I'm so jealous!
    Sleek makeup is on my list of things to buy in the UK!
    One day I will go and buy a whole supply of it lol

    XO Amy
    http://sceniqueroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete