11/11/2012

Avon Extralasting eyeshadow stick

Photobucket

After becoming an Avon rep in September, I decided to start testing out a few of their products. If I was going to sell them, I'd better try them first! I got an Extra Lasting eyeshadow stick in Moonstone for €7,00 (but as you may already know, it changes from campaign to campaign). The product comes in a stick that you twist up just like a lipstick, and I really like it this way! It's very practical if you usually take your make-up with you in your bag, because it takes as much space as a pen. 
The eyeshadow itself is a mid-toned brown with almost invisible shimmer. As you can see from the swatch, since it's not super pigmented and a bit stiff as well, I'd recommend to use it as a base, or just by itself if you're going for a natural look. It will cover up the blue veins on the eyelid and give a bit of definition to the eye that way. Since it's almost unnoticeable on the lids, it's hard to tell if it lives up to its name in being extralasting! As I said however, it's a nice base for a quick neutral eye look.

Photobucket

1 comment: