05/11/2012

EOS Star Series - Star Pink

mukuchu

mukuchu

I got a pair of lenses from MukuCHU a few days ago and I thought I'd share my thoughts about them with you. The lenses came carefully packed and they included a lens case as well. They looked like the average lenses until I realized they were pink! I'd never owned a pair of pink lenses before these ones, so I was excited and a bit scared at the same time. I was concerned the colour wouldn't suit me until I tried them on and I actually liked what I saw! They are not too flashy and they don't make you look like you're some anime character, mostly because the shade is not solid but it's sheered out. Also, the design is quite natural. The only thing that makes these lenses look unnatural is the size (14.8mm), which made the application a bit tricky. Once on, they were ok - not the most comfortable lenses I've ever tried but they weren't a disaster either. I recommend them if you're going for a full anime look, but also if you're looking for something new and a funny effect :)

mukuchu


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment