22/12/2012

Lioele L'cret Miracle lipstick

Remember this post? Well, I finally got the chance to try the Lioele L'cret Miracle lipstick! I was so interested in trying these out because they change colour once you apply them! I got one in #4 Neat Yellow and one in #03 Fresh Green from Keautystore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know why, but the two lipsticks have different packaging! I really like both. I'm regretting I got both though, because they look pretty similar on the lips. They both come out clear, just like a lipbalm; after a few seconds, they react to the heat of your body and turn to a pinkish red shade. They look like a stain, but they definitely don't last as much. They have the texture, the lasting power and the glossy finish of a lipbalm, but they look like a stain. The photos on the website look a bit deceiving, now that I think about it (but it's like this with 99% of Asian make-up, so no big deal.. I'm used to it) 
They don't have any scent, which is nice. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been carrying these in my bag for a few weeks now and I've been using them as lipbalms - they're perfect for moisturizing and giving a flush of colour to the lips. Plus, they're definitely not as boring as a Labello lipbalm! ;) 
The only downside is the price. For what they do (they're basically lipbalms), they're not worth the $10.20 they retail for on Keautystore. They're fun and cute to look at, and if you have some money to spend on "silly" things like these, I'd suggest you try them. If you're just looking for a lipbalm or lipstain, there are plenty other products to try - such as Tonymoly Petite Bunny Glossy Bars that I'm totally in love with.

6 comments:

  1. These look really pretty!x

    Join our shabby apple giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the packaging too but don't think its worth the price. Great post/review! :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this particular brand before, but those colours are so unique, great post

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. somehow it reminds me to TOM FORD lipstick, maybe cuz its shiny inner tube! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, pretty! your blog is sooo cute!
    Wold you like to follow each other? Just let me know!

    Merry xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very unique lipstick.. nice review ^^

    ReplyDelete