31/01/2013

Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil

Photobucket

I have been testing out these products for a few months now and now I'm ready to share my ideas on them with you: I'm talking about the Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo, conditioner and mask. After hearing lots of bloggers rave about them, I was very interested in trying Argan oil products, so I chose these three. Let's begin with saying I have very long hair (they come almost down to my bellybutton!), they're not straight nor curly - someway in between. They're quite frizzy, too. Using the three products together I have seen improvements in the texture of my hair - it's much softer and shinier. It also felt so much more nourished! When I went to have my hair cut, I asked my hair stylist if she thought my hair was damaged and she said it wasn't, at all.

All three products have a nice consistency, lather up nicely and don't leave any residue. They have a pleasant smell, nothing too intense, but it's nice nonetheless. These products are great and I really like them, but if anything, they're not really helping with the tangliness of my hair.. but my hair is the tangliest hair of the world anyway.

The price of the shampoo, mask and conditioner changes from brochure to brochure. Their full price is about €7 each, but there's always some good offer on them! If you have long, damaged hair I really suggest you try at least one of the three.

Have you ever tried anything from the Avon haircare line?

2 comments:

  1. I really want to check it out!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very good product! It does soften my hair and make it shiny. I use it 3 or 4 times a week and I'm very pleased. Its scent is gorgeous. It is also very affordable.
    Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete