28/01/2013

Today I want... #10

Photobucket

Hello! I'm back with a wishlist post :) Lately I've been lusting over chunky, sparkly jewelry. Just a few months ago I would have never thought I'd fall in love with this J.Crew Classic PavĂ© link bracelet! I think you have to be careful with what you pair it with, but it can be that something that makes an outfit 10 times more classy.
Urban Decay just launched two palettes for an upcoming Disney movie about the Wizard of Oz. I love the more neutral one, the Glinda Palette! Too bad it's even more expensive than the Naked palette, retailing at $49. But with 7 gorgeous high quality eyeshadows and an eyepencil, I bet it's worth the money.
I was browsing the Topshop website in search of a new bag and I stumbled upon this beautiful cream E-reader case. I don't even have an e-reader, so even if I wanted to get it I couldn't justify the purchase !
I think these Asos shoes look so elegant. With that gold plate they remind me of something YSL would do.
To top this awesome wishlist, a nail polish from Essie - Fiji! It's one of those shades so hyped up by bloggers, a light ballerina pink. I have already tried it in store a few months ago, but I think I'm gonna purchase it as soon as possible! 

2 comments: