11/02/2013

L'Erbolario Mandorla bodywash

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pics overload! I was really inspired today, haha! Anyway, on to the review. Last month I picked up this L'Erbolario Almond body shower because I could get a free calendar with purchase, and I love their calendars! I've been using these for the last two years and I just couldn't skip 2013! 
L'Erbolario is an Italian natural skincare & bodycare brand, but they also have a little cosmetic line. I love them because they don't test on animals, they use recycled paper and most of all, their products are amazing. I've loved everything I've tried from them over the years and this body wash was no exception! As you can see from the photos, the packaging looks gorgeous. There are also some Pablo Neruda words on it! 
This product contains fluid sweet almond extract, proteic almond hydrolized and almond oil surfactants, so it's supposed to be super gentle and nourishing. It's great for sensitive and dry skin types, and even though I don't have particularly dry skin on my body I find that during the colder times of the year this body wash has given my skin some extra moisture. It has a good, thick consistency (I hate runny body washes), it smells great and ladders up nicely! 
I'll admit it's a bit pricey at €9,50, but really, what you're paying for is a high quality product.

Have you ever tried anything from L'Erbolario? What do you think about them?

1 comment:

  1. The packaging alone looks DIVINE!! :)

    Anyway, here is something you might be interested in joining:

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/2013/02/easter-bunny-beauty-swap-international.html

    Cheers!

    Angel

    ReplyDelete