05/06/2013

Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze

 photo 8-1_zpsef2cdd49.png

 photo 7_zps64e7e607.png

 photo 6-1_zpsad6b5e06.png

I have finally managed to get my hands on Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze, after maybe a year of lusting over it. It's, again, one of those products that are not available where I live - at least, not this shade. We always get the most boring ones! This particular shade of all the Colour Tattoos has been -and still is- raved about by youtubers and beauty bloggers, and I do love me a nice brown eyeshadow. The Maybelline Colour Tattoos are cream eyeshadow which come in little glass pots, and they can be used as a base for powder eyeshadows or by themselves. 
The shade that I have chosen is a really pretty bronzey brown with lots of shimmer. Its consistency is quite nice and smooth, and it's easy to blend. As for its staying power, it doesn't stay on for 24 hours (who wears make-up for 24 hours straight anyway?), but it does stay put indeed! When I first got it, I swatched it on my hand and after a few minutes it was completely set. It took a whole lot of rubbing and dousing the swatch with make-up remover to take it away! It's not as hard to remove it if it's on your eyes, though, especially if it's been a few hours since you put it on.
I like to use this by itself all over the lid and blended into the crease because it's such a pretty shade and I don't want to cover it up with another product. I don't think it's that suitable for daytime wear -if you go to school, at least- because it's very shimmery and maybe it would be better to wear at night. 
It's an absolutely lovely product and I would definitely get more shades of it! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks so pretty! I've also seen a lot of hyping about this on beauty blogs but I never fell for it. It might be good to use as a base though since I use so much glittery eyeshadows :)

    ReplyDelete