11/06/2013

Today I want... #17

 photo wish-2_zpse7eaeee8.png

Since I can't experiment with moisturizers or face soaps due to the treatment I'm undergoing, I've been all about finding a good make-up remover. I'm currently using a micellar water by Lycia (I think it's an Italian brand), but I really want to try something more high-end like the Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk. Can't wait to use my current make-up remover up, so that I can purchase this!

This product's description had me at 'light, water-resistant foundation to unify skintone'. Now that Summer is approaching, I prefer to use something lighter than a foundation on my skin, and I would really like to try Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint. I'm not sure if it would work on my oily skin, though. Let me know if one of you has ever tried it!

The star of this wishlist post is Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused. You don't even know how much I crave this! Since I'm kinda broke, I've been slowly saving up money to get this miracle powder, which is not exactly cheap, and Space NK's shipping rates are definitely high, too. I'm determined to get this beauty - you can expect a post about it in the (hopefully near) future!

1 comment:

  1. great post

    ★♡ don't miss the lovely AFTER30 giveaway on my blog♡★
    http://www.carriebloomwood.com/2013/06/carriebloomwood-for-after30-and-giveaway.html
    have fun :)

    ReplyDelete