25/01/2014

Essence 'I Love Extreme' mascara

Essence I Love Extreme mascara

 Essence I Love Extreme mascara

About three months I was induced to buy the Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara, partially because every single girl on the planet loves it and partially because of it price - it's only 3,50 euros or something ridiculous like that. I also badly needed a new mascara, and I think those were the only three sensible reasons why I chose this product, as I don't particularly like the applicator, but I decided to give it a shot anyway.

As you can tell from the photos, the Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara has a huge plastic wand with lots and lots of bristles, to which you have to get used to, as it's quite easy to get smudges on your upper lashline if you don't pay enough attention. It definitely lives up to its claim, giving a lot of volume to the lashes; I also manage to give them some extra length by building the mascara up only on the ends. I'm not one to apply more than 2 coats of mascara, but I guess you could get an extremely voluminous set of lashes by building this mascara up!
Anyway, the formula is quite dry and I have to be super careful not to get clumps when using it. It wears nicely throughout the day, but I find that it smears on my lower outer corners just a tiny bit - nothing too noticeable. 

I would recommend the Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara if you are on a budget and you feel comfortable with big applicators - maybe this is not the best product for beginners. I won't be repurchasing it just because I think there are so many other mascaras on the market and I'm not completely satisfied with this one!

Have you ever tried it? What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment