13/02/2014

My Empties #4

 Empties

Here I am again with another empties post! It's so funny that us beauty bloggers keep our 'trash', seriously. Anyway! I've got some skincare, some haircare and some make-up to talk about today. First on the list is my beloved Bioderma Sensibio H2O, which I have already raved about a couple of months ago. Let's just say I had already purchased a new bottle when I was halfway through it! I seriously love this product, it's a great post-make-up-removal micellar water. It really helps get every single bit of make-up off and I highly recommend it.

Next is the Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner combo (only shampoo pictured). I had used it back in March and loved it, so I decided to repurchase later in the year. It didn't blew me away as the first time, maybe because the water in Rome where I live now is more 'polluted' and it makes my hair awful anyway. :'(

I finally have made it and finished my Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, which I think I have had for over a year and a half. I have struggled so much finishing this, because it's such a thick cream that you only need a very tiny amount every time you use it. It's even too thick for me, so I don't think I would repurchase it. If you have extremely dry skin, though, I reckon this would be a very good hand cream to use as a "mask" with those sponge gloves you can find in beauty stores. :)

What empties post would be completed without a nail polish remover? This time it's the Bottega Verde Acetone-free Nail Polish Remover with honey extract, a product that I don't think is sold elsewhere than Italy. At 8,99 euros, it's quite pricey nail polish for what I usually tend to spend on this kind of product, but it does it job very nicely without drying my nails at all.

Empties

I finished up another can of Batist Dry Shampoo in the Classic version. For some reason here in Italy it's spelled without the final "e", I don't know why! However it's the exact same I have reviewed here. It's my all time favourite dry shampoo - it has a great fresh scent, it does a great job at absorbing the excess oil and it gives the hair a lot of volume, which I find only this dry shampoo does!

The Maybelline The Rocket Mascara definitely was a good one. Super volumizing, super black and super cheap! I loved the thick applicator with the tiny spikey bristles, I found they did a great job at creating lots and lots of volume in my lashes. I would repurchase it if only there weren't so many other mascaras to try out!

I got a teeny tiny sample of MAC Zoom Lash Mascara a while ago in a swap and I have carried it in my handbag for quick touch-ups for a few good months. I really like the applicator and formula; it's not very volumizing, but it's really lenghtening and that's mainly what I look in a mascara. I would be definitely interested in getting the full size :)

Lastly, I finished up a Labello Chamomile & Calendula lip balm. Labello lipbalms are truly the best, my whole family uses them and I have used them for ages. They are super moisturizing to the point they almost feel greasy, but they really hydrate the lips like no other. The Chamomile and Calendula lipbalm has a nice, non offensive herbal scent. This product has been my savior all throughout the cold months and I have already repurchased one, but in a different scent.

Have you tried any of these products? Have you finished any beauty product recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment