26/04/2014

Today I want... #21

Today I Want... 21 | Le Petit Faon

O. M. G. (Best way to start a blog post, isn't it?). Like. Is it a new launch? Has this line existed for years and I didn't know it? Because I NEED IT ALL. Wisteria is one of my favourite flowers and I love its scent! The packaging looks gorgeous as well! I definitely have to get my hands on this shower gel, at least!

I have been having trouble falling asleep lately, I don't know why. I love the scent of lavender, it's so calming! I really want to try this little roll-on from L'Occitane and see if it solves all my sleeping issues and helps me unwind :)

This blush looks real scary in the pan, doesn't it. However, I think that if applied very lightly and properly blended out, it would give a nice fresh effect to the face! Viola from Killer Colours often uses red blushes and they look amazing on her.. She definitely inspired me to try one!

I'm going through this coral pink phase right now and I feel like this nail polish is exactly the shade I am looking for. I swatched it in store and it's a lovely toned down fuschia, without any blue undertones. I absolutely love it and I honestly don't know why I didn't pick this up.. It only costs €3,90, too! You can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment